Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ok I'm in too

My mother used to say "if everyone jumped off a bridge would you too?" or "if everyone jumped into a firey furnace would you too?" Well, I used to say "yes" (in my head of course-because we were not allowed to answer Mom's rhetorical questions) Anyway, I have spent months reading blogs from others and decided that I had something to offer in the way of entertainment just by sharing what is happening in my world. Since this is my first time to blog I will make it short- Today is a beautiful day! The wind changed and there is an awesome breeze blowing that is reminder that fall is here! I hope you will take a minute to stop and listen to the sounds of fall. May it bring you a refreshing feeling and give you an "umph" in your spirit as it has mine! Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: