Ok so I know you were all waiting with bated breathe for the moment that I responded to being tagged by Shannon so here it is (You must understand that I am not a computer genius so sorry if I don't do it like everybody else.):
1. I have to step over cracks taking turns with my feet. Left right left right etc. I don't like to stutter step so if I go left left I have to take giant steps next in order to go right right- yes, I know I am a freak.
2. I don't like my foods to touch on my plate and I am an item eater. I will eat all my beans first and then potatoes and then meat etc..etc... unless they go together with gravy. ie... Turkey dressing potatoes and gravy. (I can take turns eating those in bites)
3. Marshmellow peeps and other fancy Easter treats are gross. (cadberry creamed eggs, snowballs etc..)
4. My secret pipe dream is to be a backup country music singer
5. I have a friend who has three nipples!! No kidding and no I will not tell you who!! No it isn't me!!
6. I worked for McDonalds for a very long time and could make balloon animals and things like that for birthday parties. I even got to go to several promotional events with the McDonalds Cooperation dressed as the hamburgler
7. I believe in love at first sight. I fell in love with Jeff the moment I saw him. Really I did!!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
I too have fallen into the "I just don't have time right now" group and have not been great about keeping up with my page. We had a fantastic Christmas morning at home. Santa visited around 2:30 and it gave us time to catch up and laugh and enjoy each other's company (Jeff and I of course) The boys rose early and the mayhem was awesome! The holiday was continued the week of New Year's as we welcomed Jeff's brother Brady and wife Christine and their children- The cousin's had soo much fun together. It has been a crazy few weeks! The holiday was topped off with finding out today that the Babcock Boys will be welcoming a sister to the clan as of June. Wow we will have pink in the house!! Yeah!!