Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New developments

New formula-  Wow what a difference a change of formula makes.  (and going poop)  Long story short Princess Zoe has some digestive issues and had become a bit "impacted".  : ( 
One suppository later and a special formula switch and I have a completely different child.  Soooooooo much less crying!  Thank God!!  Cooper of course had to put in his opinion and said, "Mom if you need some help helping Zoe poop don't ask me that's not a brother's job.  I'll just kiss her when she needs me!  

5 comments:

Chera said...

That little boy cracks me up! I'm glad Zoe is feeling much better...and you too!! Love ya!

Jill said...

sweet cooper. so did you not end up needing any medicine? glad she's feeling better...you can fill me in while we're in "the cave" sunday :)

Julie said...

So glad she's doing better. That makes for a much happier family!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Glad things are on the mend and Cooper didn't have to help with the pooper...sorry...

Here's to sleep, relief, and happiness all around the house.

Lisa

Jaime said...

Sorry I didn't get much time to chat on Wed. We had some issues going on...I am so glad that she is doing better. Nutramigen is so good for tummy issues, however not so good on the pocketbook. We are STILL on it too!