Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Fishes

Today I embarked on something that I had been fearing and realized that I had made it a bigger deal in my head.  I took the boys and Zoe to the pool at lifetime for a little summer fun.  We took food and drinks so we didn't have the pressure of "mommy can we buy a snack/drink/whatever?"
The boys were great and Zoe slept in the shade.  My sweet friend Heather, came out to say Hi and took Zoe to visit inside.  She fed her while spending some cuddle time with her and I got some no pressure time with Jaxon and Cooper in the deeper water playing ring around the rosie.  To sum up a great time was had by all!  They are tired and happy tonight and I am looking forward to an early bedtime for them : )  I will take my little fishes back again I think- It was a great way to spend the day!

3 comments:

Jill said...

where was mason? i'm glad you all had a good time. i feel like i need someone with me and i only have two! but i agree...usually we work things up in our head and the reality isn't nearly as bad as we fear. way to go girl!
ps-sorry clark was so loud and distracting yesterday!! i hope zoe got her fill of milk even with all the noise~

Jcbaron99 said...

The pool alone is scary for me too. I've done it a few times and thankfully Jillian sleeps and I play with Noah while Summer swims around us. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some summer time fun at the pool.

Chera said...

Boy, you are brave!! I remember how nervous I was just taking my two little ones to the mall or something by myself!! You're an awesome mother!!