Monday, June 16, 2008

What's on my mind

What's on my mind- I feel blessed today- I got the bill from the hospital for Zoe today!  WOW!! I feel blessed that God has Jeff in a great job with great insurance.  We have a roof over our heads, way too many clothes, gas in our cars (even at these prices), food in our stomachs.  Just in case you are wondering-$55,000 for 17 days- yes, you read that correctly!  Our part-$239!  That's it that small amount.  Now, that doesn't include the doctor fees or my cost that is just Zoe in the NICU- but how blessed are we-there are not enough words.  I thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement, gifts, food for the family and for your prayers.  My cup runneth over!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is amazing! Definitely a blessing as are you and your sweet family!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Yea for GOOD health insurance. I know corporate America can be a pain but when it comes to the security of insurance and benefits, I think it can be worth the "stuff" you have to go through.

Jill said...

insurance sure is a blessing, but i'll bet you would have paid "full price" for her and then some if you'd had to...she's a keeper, that one :)

Chera said...

God always provides, doesn't he? What a comforting thought!! Love y'all!