Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Baby wow -another baby

So I found out many weeks ago that I was pregnant again. If you read my profile or of course if you are one of the few that read this and know me this is baby #4. I always knew I wanted a big family, but Jeff and I got married soo late in life I didn't think we would be this blessed. I still keep thinking wow again-wow again. The bad news is that I am sicker with this one than with the others - the good news is there are meds one can take now. So much easier to take the first trimester with meds. I want to say that I am very thankful and know how very lucky I am to be blessed with three children and another on the way. Being a mommy is what I have always wanted to be and during this month when everyone talks about what they are thankful for- I am thankful for God's blessing of children. If you are reading this please take a moment and stop and be thankful for what you have- The Lord knows the plans He has made for you! He will not fail you !

3 comments:

Shannon West said...

thank you for reminding me to stop and be thankful!

Anonymous said...

You know what? I'm thankful that you're a mommy too. Thanks to you, I've got job security! ;)

In all seriousness, I am truly thankful for your kiddos and all the others who bring such laughter and happiness to my life.

Julie said...

I love your blog! You are a great mommy! And thanks for sharing Cooper's vocabulary. We can all use "new" words from time to time!