Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankful

I read all my friends blogs and have spent a majority of the month thanking God for blessings in my friends lives and in my own. Because the traditional "month of thankfullness" is just about over, I decided that it was time to think out loud (in print) what I am thankful for...
Jeff
Mason
Cooper
Jaxon
New baby
no more morning sickness
meeting monitary needs for our family without the worry of not having anything left at the end of the month
house
cars
toys
clothes
a job
school for my kids
friends
church
food
I could go on and on and on but I would fill up many days worth of blogs. I fall asleep thanking God for my blessings each night and although they are in no particular order these are always on my list. Thanks to all of my friends who remind me each day of how lucky I am! I hope this holiday season brings much peace and happiness to all of you!

1 comment:

Shannon West said...

nice list... I do think it so important to put these things in writing to remind us of how good we really have it!