Thursday, August 28, 2008

WE ARE NORMAL!

Zoe's test came back normal so we do not have CF!!!  What an answer to big prayers!!  Of course there is still more testing to do to see why she is having the trouble she is having, but they were testing for worse case scenario.  Although I feel we could handle anything, selfishly I was begging God not to ask us to handle this one.  I try to use my life as a teaching tool for others, and I was really trying to prepare myself for this one, but I am very very thankful that I don't have to.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words and your prayers for Zoe!!  

6 comments:

Chera said...

Hallelujah!! You are a strong woman and an awesome example to all of us in the way you handle things that come your way. Love you!

Kristin and Chance said...

that is great to hear!! :]

Jill said...

BIG hooray!!

Julie said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an answer to prayer!

Kristin and Chance said...

what does a belt do? i think a lot of it is stress too but i don't know. i am doing lots better and that's all i care about. :] i just want to be 100% better.

Deborah said...

Fantastic news!! We were praying for little Zoe.