Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Check ups

I took Zoe in for her 1 year check up (ok really her 14 month check up - I'm a little late) and she is very happy and healthy!  Since 3 of the 4 of my kids have been preemies, Zoe included, I have always wondered when and if they would catch up.  The dr. never worries about her size based on everyone else her age, she concentrates on weather or not Zoe is staying with her growth curve.  I am pleased to say Zoe is growing perfectly.  She is actually in the 50th percentile of height and weight.  She is my only child of the 4 that is in the 50th percentile.  All the boys are still in the 25th to 50th -  even Cooper although he was my only full term baby.  Cooper also had his 6 year old check up and passed his with flying colors as well.  He passed both hearing and eye tests and didn't bat an eye to any of the things the dr. asked him to do or anything.  When the nurse came in to give Zoe her shots Cooper looked at her and said, "oh yeah, I don't really want one of those."  What a goof ball!  Praise God for the greatness of healthy children!

No comments: