Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let the walking begin

Many of you have heard me talk about my experience with walking in the Breast Cancer 3Day- well I am doing it again this year and I am getting more and more excited as the time draws closer! I need to know if any of you who follow my blog would like for me to walk for any of you friends, family members or for you during my walk? If you will let me know I will be writing the names of those I am walking for on my tent this year. I will be praying for them as I walk ( you can't listen to music or anything it isn't safe so there is a lot of quiet prayer time). I ask that you pray for me as I begin some bigger/longer training walks this week and over the next few weekends. This is a cause that is so very near and dear to my heart and I am very excited to have the opportunity to participate in it again this year. If you would like more information about what I do feel free to ask - I would love to share!

No comments: